Monday 10 May 2010

Back from Poland



First sight of the Baltic, from Sopot, the sea deep blue green, and the sand silver. I strode out along the beach, and reached the pier , where I did my first transaction in Poland, ordered myself a hot chocolate and apple cake with ice cream! Delicious!
No, this isn't Poland but Essex, hard to believe only a mile or so from Stanstead Airport and this the hotel I stayed in overnight. It was little quirky and I liked it. It also had an Indian Restaurant where I had dinner, the only other guests were Spanish, from Madrid.
I just had to go for walk to soak up the green of the English countryside and this is me on English soil with cowslips.
Coming in over Poland I took these photos from the plane. Watch this space, I'll tell you more about them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment



The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice , there is little we can do to change until we notice how our failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds. RDL