Thursday 1 April 2010

and so to technology....

1. For three weeks at the uni, no one could work out why I had no internet connection, in the end turned out to be a question of furniture rather than technological glitches. In the big move to another building my computer had been plugged into the wrong socket , the right one being inaccessible behind two heavy and full bookcases, having got this sorted , I was told I was getting a new computer, wow! and it duly arrived , it is of the tablet variety, and apart from that also have a much bigger separate screen, now I just have to suss out the wonders of tablet computers..... so brought it home to play with...
2. When I got back from my visit to the UK, my MP4 refused to work, a bit like me..... everything was still on it, but the screen was dead-Lost without it, decided to get a new one, through the internet, from China! It arrived a couple of days ago, I liked having the package in my hand , it was postmarked, Kowloon,East Post Office, Hong Kong and took me back to our visit to HK a few years ago, one of the best trips ever....( couldn't resist digging out a few photos of that trip)
3. Chris brought his new camera with him at the weekend, he took lots of pix, and promised to send me them... but had still to discover how to send them in reduced format for emailing , he's working on it...hope to get pix soon... then you might get to see some up here...

No comments:

Post a Comment



The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice , there is little we can do to change until we notice how our failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds. RDL