Thursday 8 April 2010


Thursday 8th April...
Yes, it's that couple again I saw in Granada,they seemed so happy and at peace with each other and the music they made ,this kind of magic needs spreading around.

Finally getting stuff moving for the Poland trip on 24th April, after so many hold ups in admin and the new system, that thought I might never get to go.

When I went to Estonia in May last year, it was very chilly. Some of my Estonian students have just come back from visiting home, and there is still lots of snow there. I like talking to these students, I can visualise the places they come from and I remember fondly the lovely square in Tartu with its divine cafes, where you could happily spend tranquil hours, reading , writing, thinking, or just watching the world go by. Nice place, would like to go back again sometime.
My favourite cafe in Tartu and a couple of the Uni there. This one is one of the Uni buildings,
in each window is a life size photo of Faculty members. Cool!

Still a bit unsure who I am writing for in this blog, maybe I'll find out soon, but if anyone does chance to read it, enjoy , who ever you are...

Going to off to teach for a few hours now... back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment



The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice , there is little we can do to change until we notice how our failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds. RDL